Friday 24 February 2012

I lost 6 pounds in 1 month!!!

I started this not so popular diet 1 month ago, 24th of  January. I am 6 pounds lighter today. The diet is called The fast 5 diet and the fast 5 lifestyle. I have tried different types of diet but this is the easiest for me. The basic rule of the diet is to eat during 5 consecutive hours during 24 hours and to fast for the remaining 19 hours. You are allowed to drink water, unsweetened tea without milk or cream or any other zero calorie drink, Even diet soda is allowed but I avoid drinking this because I know aspartame, the most used sweetener in diet soda is said to be bad. You are allowed to eat whatever you want during the 5 hour eating window but it is recommended that you eat healthy for best results. The recommended timing for the fast 5 diet is eating between 5.p.m. and 10p.m. I shifted the timing for my convenience such that I eat between 1.p.m and 6p.m daily and spend the remaining time fasting. The expected average weight loss on this diet is 1 pound per week, which means 52 pounds in a year. The diet can be found in a book written by Bert W. Herring MD. Its sold on amazon for a price of 10 dollars but he gives the e-book for free if you go to the official website of dr. Herring. Just google fast 5 diet. 
My starting weight was 193.5 pounds.
Current weight 187.4 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment