Saturday 27 June 2009

She'd be alright


I am stressed right now about someone who is not only a sister to me but a close friend. She called me yesterday morning to inform me that she has been scheduled to have a ceaseran section at 4.oo p.m. She was 30 weeks gone. I have firm hope she would be alright by the rahmah of Allah. Her phone has been switched off since the last time she called. I expect her call any moment and am sooo nervous, but, I know she is going to be fine, and her baby would live, insha Allah. Ya Allah, let me hear good news from her very soon, let us be able to give thanks to you about her and her baby today. Aaaaaaamin.

2 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah!!!, she had a safe delivery. Mum and baby are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AlhamduliLaahi Lazee bini'matihi tatimuss saalihaat.
    Umm Yuunus

    ReplyDelete